Cookie usage policy
This section may be modified according to the evolution of the regulation on personal data such as the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, French Law n°78-17 modified, and CNIL recommendations.
This section deals with the processing of personal data collected actively by LFB in connection with use of the Site. For information about data collected passively, please refer to the section Cookie usage policy, below.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or which can be identified, directly or indirectly. This may be, for example, first name, last name, e-mail address (email), etc.
To use the Site does not require active collection of your personal data and therefore it is possible to browse the Site without having to send personal data to LFB SA or its subsidiaries.
Other websites published or operated by LFB SA or its subsidiaries may involve processing of personal data. You are invited to consult the references to specific information available on these sites.
For any question or information relating to the LFB Group’s personal data protection policy, please contact us :
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail : LFB BIOMEDICAMENTS – LFB Legal and Compliance Department, Data Protection Officer – BP 40305 LES ULIS – 91958 COURTABOEUF CEDEX.
Rights of access and rectification relating to the Transparency of links (articles L.-1453-1 and R.1453-4 of the French Public Health Code)
In accordance with the law referred to as “Informatique et Libertés” [Data Processing and Personal Freedoms] of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the decree of 3 December, 2013, relating to the conditions of operation of the unique public internet site, you have a right to access and rectify data concerning you and made public on the unique public website (excluding the right of opposition, as the publication of your data is a legal obligation). You can exercise this right by going to the Health Transparency base clicking on : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr
COOKIE USAGE POLICY
This section deals with the processing of personal data collected passively by LFB in connection with the use of the Site. For information about data actively collected, please refer to the Personal data heading.
A cookie is a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, on a dedicated space of the hard disk of your computer, when viewing a website. It contains the name of the server that filed it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. Each website can access the cookies that it has filed on a computer to read, edit, and save the data they contain. The term “cookie” has to be taken in the broadest sense and covers all tracers filed or read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
We may use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
- Performance cookies, including audience measurement cookies: We measure the number of visits, page views as well as visitor activity on the Site and the frequency of return. We use the Matomo tool (formerly Piwik) that generates cookies.Disabling the installation of these cookies will prevent us from measuring the audience, making statistics or improving the quality of our services.
- Third-party cookies improving the interactivity of the Site: The Site relies on services offered by third-party sites. These include services for the distribution of videos on the Site via Youtube. Cookies are deposited directly by these third party sites.Disabling the installation of these cookies will not allow you to view videos on our site, from including video hosted on YouTube.
In any case, cookies stored on your computer, will be deleted in maximum 13 months, in accordance with the recommendations of the National Commission for Datas Processing and Personal Freedoms (CNIL in French) At your first visit to the Site the « cookies banner » informs you of cookies used on the Site, and invite you to make your choice (accepted or personnalize the cookies setting). Cookies will only be deposited if you accept or if you continue browsing the Site. At any time you can modify you choice clicking on this link for setting cookies. In addition to customization via the cookie banner, you have the opportunity to oppose all types of cookies by configuring your browser settings directly:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
Please note that blocking all cookies may prevent the normal operation of some websites and have the effect of depriving you of access to certain services.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, if you enable an option of the “Do Not Track” type in your browser, no information about you will be collected to establish your profile and neither you nor your terminal will be tracked. For more information on cookies, please consult the website of the National Commission for Data Processing and Personal Freedoms: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies.
For any questions or comments about LFB cookies usage policy, please contact us by mail: LFB BIOMEDICAMENTS – LFB Legal and Compliance Department, Data Protection Officer – 3 avenue des Tropiques – BP 40305 LES ULIS – 91958 COURTABOEUF CEDEX. You can also send us an email on email@example.com
Last updated on: 27th May 2020.