LFB Key Dates
January 1994 Creation of GIP LFB (public interest group) Pharmaceutical establishment
2007 Acquisition of LFB BIOMANUFACTURING, formerly MABgène, in Alès (France).
2008 Signature of an industrial agreement with SANQUIN, a Dutch plasma-derived medicines manufacturer
2009 French market authorizations for LFB liquid Ig 10% and LFB fibrinogen.
- Acquisition of EUROPLASMA, specialized in plasma and blood collection.
- Creation of CELLforCURE subsidiary, specialized in advanced therapies – cell and gene therapies, the 1st technological platform for cell therapies in Europe.
2013 Launch of LFB GmbH, the German subsidiary
- Creation of US subsidiaries LFB USA and rEVO BIOLOGICS (formerly GTC BIOTHERAPEUTICS).
- Launch of LFB BIOPHARMACEUTICALS subsidiary in United Kingdom.
- LFB S.A. increases its capital by 230 million euros
- Beginning of the construction of the LFB plant in Arras
- LFB becomes sole shareholder of CAF DCF in Belgium
- Inauguration of new industrial facilities (UP2) at LFB BIOMANUFACTURING
- LFB’s fibrinogen and 10% immunoglobulin authorized for use in Europe
- Denis Delval is appointed CEO of LFB S.A
- distribution agreement signed in Mexico with LFB MEXICO subsidiary
2018 Creation of LFB BIOTERAPIAS HISPANIA subsidiary, in Spain
2019 LFB strategic transformation: refocusing on LFB core business, medicinal products derived from plasma or recombinant proteins