Products under development
- Ongoing project seeking a regulatory submission in the United States.
- Development of a new route of administration.
Recombinant activated factor VII in haemophilia A & B with inhibitors:
- Clinical development in progress in the United States seeking a label extension.
- Regulatory application in progress in Saudi Arabia, planned in Colombia and Algeria.
LFB has been granted a Marketing Authorisation for CEVENFACTA® (eptacog beta [activated]) in the
European Union, and for SEVENFACT® (another brand name of eptacog beta [activated]) in Mexico,
and in the United States of America. This may make it possible to offer a new therapeutic option to
more patients around the world.
- Ongoing clinical development activities seeking label extension in Europe.
- Ongoing activities seeking regulatory submission in the United States.
- Development of a new dosage.
For more information on clinical trials of the products under development, please refer to the following websites: